Watch TV on Computer

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Not A Love Story - Read the Review and Decide

How the hell could cause two healthy young ambitious to kill a man, cut its members into several pieces and try to dispose of her body in the dense jungle?
"It is a love story" is continuing to unravel the mystery of human nature and to take extreme measures when the edge.
This is the story of fear, and sober life changing Anusha Chawla (Mahi Gill), a small town girl with big dreams of Bollywood, stop being complicit in a horrible crime.
Actually left their mouths open.
Yes, it's normal Anusha dreams and how they can be drastically undermined within a few critical days, which is central to the compelling drama, often unpleasant, but always fascinating.
Ramu camera often is more frenzied than the mad acts of the protagonists.
The framework is used as a vicious game field to describe the turbulent Mindspace pairs of lead.
Gill and the journey of love Dobriyal desperate unthinkable crime is identified with a kind of shock that is otherwise undermined the dramatic sighs and gasps as Hindi cinema is generally used to drill the crime dramas.
Sandeep Chowta scores background overpunctuate tend to point in the earlier parts.
Zakir Hussain in places perfectly modulated performance as a cop tired, but shrewd.
But towards the end, the film builds a desperate atmosphere of a crime of passion, with excessive margins in the film's emotional graph is magically reduced and eliminated.
All the crazy camera angles to be one with the insane crime was committed by two people, before cutting his victims probably had committed only minor offenses.
The greatest folly that separates the normal life is unpredictable stuck with a brutal forcefulness.
"It is a love story" is not an easy film to watch. The crime has never looked more glamorous on the screen.
Hot suck you in the horrible act and not allow a moment of respite from the brutally camera survey that seem to permeate the mind and soul of the protagonists.
Mahi Deepak and pull out all the stops to deliver strong performance in this excellent crime thesis.And yes, run the ironic use of Varma "Rangeela" home the message subject of a dream of aspiring young stars gone wrong. You'll leave the movie with the sound of dreams crashing painful ringing in his ears.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this movie based on a true incident..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone should read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saved it as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads