Watch TV on Computer

Friday, September 2, 2011

Bol: Movie Review (Bol Ka Bol Bala)

U32F7U7YU4MP Khuda Kay Liye Was The whole story this flashback made by Zainab (Humaima Malick) tells his life story to the press, a few minutes before being sentenced to death. Born into a conservative Muslim family, is the oldest Zainab half a dozen girls Hakim Saab (Manza Zehbai). Quest for Father's a male successor of his family is upset when a son was born, but with feminine traits. As the son (Amr Kashmir) Saifee grew up among the sisters do not know about his father's presence in the family.
Almost all the questions that emerged from the conformist characterization of father figure. And with the prospect of the film only focused on domestic issues, the director refrains from giving any political overtones to Hakim's characterization, and attributes his extremism, his Orthodox upbringing and bigoted beliefs. His fanatical philosophy make him renounce his findings from a plebeian pimp even in desperate times. You hate his chauvinistic attitude as much as you pity for his destitute condition. While he is the sole breadwinner of an expanded female-dominated family, his family physician profession losing charm and customers at a time when medical science has much evolved. So while on the one hand you hate the fact that he't allow their daughters to find employment, you will sympathize with him for having to bow to expands's requirements.

16 comments:

  1. this is a great movies..i watched this movie.i think boost up specially for women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie.Humaima Malick's acting was superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing
    such informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  9. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads